Title: The Proposal
Date: Thursday, April 17
Time: 8 pm
Place: Tapps Art Center
1. What is your connection to the South?
Kentucky born and raised. Got bourbon in my blood (even as I write this).
2. Where did you get your inspiration for this work?
Annette will say the darkest things, which is so genius. She got me comfortable with the fact that great love borrows from rage and is often weird.
3. How did you start making films?
I was super convincing and got a bunch of people off the couch.
4. Did anything interesting or funny happen on set during the shooting?
Yeah, a Miss Philippines festival started setting up the second we began rolling. No one knew it was happening that day.
5. What do you look forward to the most during Indie Grits?
Celebrating the film and hanging with good people.
6. Why should someone see your film?
It’s the right thing to do.